Skip to main content

The Star Child

I was listening to a replay of a January 2000 Art Bell Coast to Coast AM show Saturday night.

Art had Lloyd Pye on the show talking about skulls that he had recently acquired.

He was talking about this girl. Her parents were from Mexico but she was a natural born citizen, they went back to Mexico on holiday in the 1930's. The girl went exploring and came upon a cave [actually mine shaft]. Apparently, inside the cave was a human skeleton, but a hand was protruding from the ground holding onto the human skeleton's hand.

The girl dug around the hand to reveal a very oddly shaped skull. She took the bones of the human and the bones she exhumed back to the village with her. A rain storm came, and took all the bones away except for the skulls. She brought the skulls back to the U.S. with her and kept them her entire life.

The girl, now an old woman, knew she was going to die. So, she asked a friend of her to take the skulls. He did so, but his wife hated having them in the house. So, they passed hands an undetermined amount of time [because I can't remember] and finally came to Lloyd Pye.

It was all highly interesting listening to it on the radio. At first, I thought this was new, but then remembered the Art Bell had left Coast to Coast AM. Then I heard it was a replay. It wasn't until I checked the Coast to Coast AM site that I realized it was from January of 2000.

They had mentioned a website on the show, so when I got home, I typed it in. Wouldn't work. Probably from people hearing the replay, going to the site and exeeding the bandwidth. LOL. They said in the original broadcast that they were having trouble with the bandwidth and people were having trouble seeing the picture.

I went to the Coast to Coast AM site, but it only supplied the same link.

The next day, I was finally able to visit the site, Star Child Project.com.

The site is a little daunting. Just a hodgepodge of text and boxes and it's all thrown together in such a haphazard way, that I found I did not want to look at. It also seemed forced. Just a lot of words without a lot of information. If you want more information, you have to buy his book. *sigh* >_<

But, I must admit, I am intrigued by the skull. Whether it is an alien or not, it is still something to be further examined. Although, I am pretty sure that it is not merely a deformity of some sort, or years of sedimentation or other such nonsense. It's definitely something. Worth sifting through the overly larger text and wacky web design to read more about it.

I for one, will not be buying the book. But you can count on me to find it at my local library.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sneakiness of White Cake...

We're having white cake! What sort of melodrama could be brewing back there? I, myself, am not even a fan of white cake.  Sure, I enjoy cake, but it's not a top contender for taste.  But there was some sort of subliminal messaging going on in the film, Django Unchained, because after seeing it last year in the theatre, I wanted white cake.  Rented it two weeks ago, & again upon seeing it, I really, really wanted white cake.   Leonardo Dicaprio, as the character Calvin Candie, only utters the words 'white cake' a total of four times.  Perhaps it is because they are uttered in about a 15 minute time frame, or because he keeps holding a plate of cake or wanting everyone to eat it.  I'm not really sure.  All I know for sure is that I needed white cake, all because of his white cake scenes.  I was so intent on the subliminal messaging of 'white cake' that I even made a soap that smelled like it, before...   I eventually made white cake! I

Weepuls?

These guys had a name? These guys... I LOVED these guys when I was a child.  Well, the smaller one's because they were the only one's that existed in my small world.  They were HUGE in the early - mid 1980's and were all over the place.  Girls would have them stuck to their Trapper Keepers, they ended up in Easter baskets, came with Valentine gifts.  Just everywhere I went someone had at least one. And then they were gone.  For so long that I had completely forgotten about them until I was in Michael's craft store yesterday evening.  My sister (who was really into them as well) had forgotten about them until I showed her the package I was intending to purchase. Is that to avoid copy-rights or am I safe in assuming no one knew they had names? So, we get a little nostalgic and happy.  I purchase them intending to give away one with each of my valentines.  Then we head to Target and we get to the Valentine candy section and their huge promotional sign is these gu

The title of this post is... 'While you are ignoring me... I jump in the Bifrost with Disney Prince Loki"

Disney Prince Loki, everyone. There's this thing going around about Loki being a Disney Prince.  It amuses me.  Is it important?  Probably not.  But it does lead very well into this blog post, I think.  I would jump in the Bifrost with Loki; Disney Prince or no.  But he's not the only one.  If you've not read A] any Norse mythology B] any Thor comics C] seen the film Thor, then I shall enlighten you.  The Bifrost is the rainbow bridge connecting this world with Asgard (where Thor, Odin, Loki and the rest of the Norse gods dwell.)  The Bifrost is not really the important part.  It simply means to run away/go away with in this context. I do not mind speaking up on the fact that I have never had a boyfriend.  It doesn't define who I am, as I don't particularly like being confined into boxes, but it does make up a part of who I am.  I'm not going to deny it.  There has never been a relationship, a date or a boy/man in my life to speak of.  But, that doesn